LACRT BULLETIN 6 29th March 2020
One of the fundamental principles of the ‘Deliver 2 U’ service is that it will be a LOCAL operation only. Many in our community already have arrangements in place with major food retailers or with our local shops. We cannot replace these, and it is not our intention to do so.
Our focus is on using only our local suppliers to supply the essentials we can deliver to vulnerable or self-isolating members of our community. These local suppliers include:
Or 329 237
Zafar’s Premier Shop in Lundin Links 320 851
Stuarts of Buckhaven in Lundin Links 320 213
Blacketyside Farm Shop + Meals 423 034
Blacketyside Online Orders firstname.lastname@example.org
Lundin Links Pharmacy 320 274 (no prescriptions by us)
- First call the free 0800 999 3465 Helpline to ensure we know of your need
- We will get your local coordinator to contact you. If it is agreed that we can help:
- Phone/text the shop directly and ask if they can take a telephone order
- They may be willing to deliver themselves, if not:
- Say that you want it to be picked up by Deliver 2U
- Place your order and make payment by the shop’s normal system
- If you cannot do this speak to our coordinator
Volunteers will be identified by a LACRT name badge and will be wearing a yellow or orange waistcoat and protective gloves. Do not open your door until you are absolutely sure it is anLACRT authorised volunteer. Volunteers must not enter your home and will follow ‘social distancing’ guidelines properly for your safety and for theirs.
Please Stay Safe!
STOP PRESS: WE ARE GOING TO SET UP A PHONE WELL-BEING SERVICE FOR THOSE IN NEED OF CONTACT AND SUPPORT OVER THIS PERIOD OF PROLONGED SELF ISOLATION.
CALL 0800 999 3465 IF YOU – OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW – NEEDS THIS SERVICE.